Friday, September 21, 2007

Nathan and Hailey

August 2007


When the Hoods came through Florida on their way back to Jamaica last August, I took this picture of Nathan and his cousin Hailey, April's youngest daughter, by the aquarium at Joto's. It reminded me of some pictures I had taken of them six years earlier.

July 2001





Earlier, when I was planning what I would write in this post and thinking about these pictures, something triggered my memory. When I checked out the pictures, I was right. Some things never change.

Halloween 2006


If you still don't know what I'm talking about, check out Hailey's head in the last two pictures. Once a Pussycat, always a Pussycat.

Here's another shot I found of Nathan and Hailey at his first birthday party at Alderman's Ford.

July 2002

2 comments:

apple said...

Makes me cry!! (maybe cause Im pms??) anyway...they grow too fast!! Carpe diem!!!!

Nathansma said...

Makes me want to bite them!!!! They are too cute. I showed Nathan. He said, "Show me some more". You could have photoshopped my fat leg and "hospital gown" body out. Not pretty!