Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fry Fotography


Fry Fotography is open for business! The woman behind the lens is my first cousin Kendra Fry AKA DeeDah. She took the amazing pictures of Nathan featured on a couple of my earlier posts, and now she has used one of the shots from that collection on her business card. Thanks DeeDah! You're sure to get lots of business with that sweet face.

To see some of Kendra's work, click the links below:

My Nephew, the Model

The Rest of the Shoot


(Click Below to Enlarge)

3 comments:

Nathansma said...

Thanks DeeDah for featuring my son on your lastest business card. They look great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Howie! Send me lots of clients so I can save money for a Jamaica trip! Just imagine - portraits of Nathan on those beautiful beaches. It would be a photographer's dream come true! Love you

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Well, how neat! I didn't know Kendra loved photography like that. Great pics, Kendra! I wish you the best with your new business.

Thank you all for stopping by & leaving me notes on the NC trip. We had a great time up there & it was so much fun to go back to Franklin! Howie, you've got a much better memory for details than I do. I didn't remember who all was there when the swing broke. I was thinking that Dennis & Tommy were both on it at the same time when it unfortunately broke. You & your razorsharp mind! LOL We sure do have some great memories up there. I was counting the cabins & that's where I thought I came up with 7, but I guess you're right & there were 5 originally. I can't keep up with all my kinfolk. It's really confusing to me. Me & Mama & Dadday really enjoyed walking on that hallowed ground one more time. That might be the last time I make it up there to Franklin!

Thank's for all the memories!I had to laugh at April's story too...hairlipped man with knife! I don't think I was there that trip.

Love you!