Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Eve at April & John's House

Yes, I know I haven't posted in over a month. Things happen, but I'm back now. Forgive me!

We spent Christmas Eve at April & John's house. John fried turkeys, baked hams, and barbecued ribs. The ladies provided the sides and desserts. Love those mustard greens and pecan pie!

Gayle, Mark, Todd, Daddy, Carla, and part of April

Uncle Layne, Aunt Sharon, and Mama

April's daughter, Layna

Carla & Nathan

After Christmas Eve dinner, we gathered in the living room and sang carols. Thanks John & April for bringing us all together at your house.

You can read more about the evening on Carla's blog here.

3 comments:

Nathansma said...

Well, that was short and sweet but better than nothing. :) I think your pictures are better than mine.

apple said...

Somebody PLEASE clean that kitchen! HA!

Anonymous said...

I agree, we did enjoy that food on Christmas Eve. Of course, the best part was being together with family members, especially the family members we don't get to see very often.

Daddy