Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy 60th, Susan!

Last Saturday evening we surprised my dear friend and colleague Susan Stephens with a party at Mary Roberts' house to celebrate her 60th birthday. Many of Susan's family members and friends were there, and of course there was an amazing spread of food.

Surprise!

Susan sees her sister.

More surprises.

Mary Roberts, party hostess extraordinaire!

Mary's lovely daughter Ashley and Elvis

Lauren, Emerson Rose, and Derrick

Susan, Brandon, and Emerson

Marilyn and Pam

My buddy Greg pulled in as I was leaving.

Happy birthday, Susan! We love you!

2 comments:

Nathansma said...

Susan is one of the sweetest people I have ever met because she is sweet and kind to everybody. She has been a true blessing to my family and especially my son. Happy Birthday Susan!

P.S. Love Greg's Jeep!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, How! I left you a comment on your car post! That was great...