Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jamaica 2.2: Culturama

Before you read any further, stop and read my sister's blog post about Culturama.

She explains much better than I could exactly what it is. These are just a few pictures I wanted to add to Carla's post.

DeeDee telling Nathan not to be nervous.

Bubby wondering if he is going to be nervous or not.

A cute candid.

Not sure what he's looking at.

Still nervous, but adorable.

The Braveheart Scots' decapitation scene cracked me up.

Bubby with best buds Darren and Jaleel.

Checking out the program video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr B,
I hope you are having a fantastic summer!Mines a bit boring but my sister is home now and we are going to mosi tomorrow because we have these free tickets to go.I am ecstatic to find out what classes i am in this year!I wrote a new poem and i like it a lot!(not trying to brag)I think it is probably my best work ever(or so far anyway)In 2 weeks i am going to visit my grandparents up in west virginia and i hope that i can get some new ideas for poems.Whenever i am up there,it's like there's no problems.My grandparents make everything feel heavenly.I also can't wait for my birthday that is coming up soon!It is after school starts,but this year it's on a friday!How exciting is that!I hope Nathan's having a fun summer!I hope to see you soon or after school starts!And don't worry when i'm writing the big poems in watermelon pickle books(is that what they are called?)be sure too mention to your class that you taught me!And next to my name it will say"dedicated to my family,friends,and,my sixth grade teacher,who thanks to him,brought out my true talent"My other talent will be soccer which everyone will know because i will be on the US soccer team!just kidding and trust me,i know that i am writing a ton of run-ons,but i have a license don;t i?lol see ya soon!

-Holly(the seventh grader)