Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, April and Hailey!

She's my first cousin (our mothers are sisters) and my second cousin (our fathers are first cousins), but she's more like a sister to me. She's a confidante, defender, fashion icon, spiritual advisor, comedienne, and best friend all rolled into one. She's wise, intuitive, and knock-down gorgeous. There's no one like her in the world. She loves me deeply, and I don't know what I would do without her. My regular readers know who she is, and today is her special day.

Let's make it all about you today, April! You know I love you, girl!


April's daughter, Hailey, celebrates her birthday on Saturday. Happy birthday, Pussycat!





Okay, I confess, beauty runs in our family . . . .

4 comments:

apple said...

Awwww, SO SWEET! Thank you! I love you so very much!

Nathansma said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Happy Birthday girls! How come I've never seen these pics? Come to Jamaica, let's celebrate. :)

Unknown said...

Looking at Haley reminds me of when I first met April. Happy Birthday beautiful girls! Enjoy your special day!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Happy Birthday (2 days late!), April!! Hope it was a fun one. And happy Birthday to mini-you tomorrow. Ya'll have fun & eat lots of cake for me.

Love! R